Financial Advice, Savings and Loans
No1 CopperPot Credit Union
No1 CopperPot Credit Union is the biggest credit union in England and Wales, and the biggest Police credit union in the UK. We offer a range of savings, loans and mortgages. Whether you’re a saver or a borrower, we have something to suit you.
- Save between £5 and £1,000 per month through your Gwent Police payroll
- Withdraw your savings at any time with no penalty
- Borrow up to £25,000 unsecured
- Earn your share of our profits in the form of an annual dividend
- Life Protection is included on your savings and loans (subject to terms and conditions)
- Once a member always a member.
For more information or to join please visit www.no1copperpot.com
David Pendleton – Wealth Management Consultant
As a Wealth Management Consultant based in Swansea with 15 years experience in offering financial advice, I am able to assist in a wide variety of your financial needs.
My company offers you the highest level of advice on:
• Retirement Planning
• Investment Planning
• Protecting you and your family
• Mortgages, including Buy To Lets*
For further information and contact details please Click Here
*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Tax Refund Company
You might be due a Tax Refund!
Over the last 20 years, some 2 million taxpayers have used the expert services of the team at The Tax Refund Company to get their tax codes checked and to find out if they are due a tax refund. It's resulted in The Revenue paying back over £113m of tax to employees who thought they had been given the right tax code and paid the right amount of tax via PAYE.
1 in 3 tax payers using this service have had a tax refund because they had been given the wrong tax code by The Revenue. South Wales Police Federation would like to give you the opportunity to use this service and find out if you are owed a tax refund.
The main things to note are…
- It is your job to make sure HMRC has given your employer the right tax code
- The service will check your tax code for this year and up to the last 4 years
- You will find out if you’ve paid more tax than necessary
- You will get back any tax that is rightfully yours
- For every £1 you get back, you will keep 61p
- If you do not get a refund, there is nothing to pay – the service will be FREE
- This service is totally confidential
Act now and get your money back
To apply by telephone or ask any questions
Call the Tax Refund Company Customer Service Team on
0161 968 7345 (Mon-Fri, 9-5)